Tuesday, July 15, 2014

GAME OVERTHINKER CONBRAVO SCHEDULE

Hey there!

I'll be making my first ever appearance on the Canadian convention circuit at ConBravo this weekend! If you're going, here's the places and times you can find me in terms of panels and events.

I'll also be out and about and will likely find at least a few hours to set up for autographs and selling copies of SMB3: Brick By Brick; but even if you just see me walking the floor by all means feel free to say hi (I might have books with me then, too.)

Here's how things look...


FRIDAY 7/18 8PM: Game OverThinker Panel
Location: Room 314
FYI: This is happening right after Linkara & Mike Dodd's Marvel Cinematic Universe panel in the same room. Like previous OverThinker panels at SGC and MAGFest, this is going to be Q&A/audience-interaction time - however, depending on some things that are still up in the air please, it's highly possible that people attending this panel will be the first members of the public to hear some big news concerning the future of this series.

FRIDAY 7/18 10PM: World's Most Frustrating Game Show
Location: Webster ABC
I'll be honest: I have very little idea what this actually is or entails, but there's a great crew of folks lined up and I'm looking forward to doing something fun and wacky.

SUNDAY 7/20 10AM: Exploring The Platformer
Location: Chedoke A
Gaijin Goomba and I will talk the history and appeal of the platformer genre. Should be interesting.

In addition, it tends to happen at these things that I run into colleagues and friends who're looking for extra deckhands and I usually say yes (wound up on a reviewer panel with a huge chunk of Channel Awesome last MAGFest - that was a treat!) so keep tuned to my Twitter @The_MovieBob for updates as to where I am and where I plan to be.

Looking forward to seeing everybody there!